“Stay away from three destroyers, hold up three savers.
Three destroyers are following desires, self-admiration(ujb), avarice (shuhha)
Three savers are fear of Allah in secret and public, justice during anger, moderation both in affluence and poverty” Make your principles these things. Continue reading →
“We bestow of the Qur’ān do from on high what serves as a healing and a blessing to true believers.” (Suura Al-Israa : Verse 82) There is certainly a cure and a blessing for those whose hearts are full of faith. Such hearts brighten up and become ready to receive what the Qur’ān imparts of grace, reassurance and security. There is in the Qur’ān a healing power that cures obsession, anxiety and hesitation. It establishes a bond between the believer’s heart and God. This bond imparts inner peace to the believer as he experiences a feeling of security in God’s protection. He is happy and satisfied with what he receives from God and contented with his lot in life. Anxiety, hesitation and obsession are all terrible to experience. As the Qur’ān dispels all these, it is indeed a blessing for true believers. Continue reading →
This article is collection of Jireenya Badhaatu’s FB page July 2016 posts.
Sometimes when you think about your long journey of life that extends from your birth to death and then from death to the Day of Resurrection, it may seem to you very long and impossible to reach your end destination. Yes in this longest journey, you can’t travel alone. You should seek help and guidance through patience and salah. Every day seek help and guidance from Allah. You have known your starting point and where you’re going to that is– you’re not perished by death rather you will be resurrected and recompensed for your deeds. So when you carve your goal of this life, where you came from and where you’re going to in your mind, then there is no longer confusion and darkness in your life. In this manner you travel on the path of truth or straight path. So ask Allah for Istiqaamah (being upright on Islam). Keep in mind that there is no other path that bring you to the end good destination other than Islam. There may be many short ways that bring you good result in this fleeting world but they can’t bring you to the lasting good end. Continue reading →
“Alif Lām. Rā. This is a book which We have bestowed on you, [O Muhammad], from on high so that you might bring forth all mankind, by their Lord’s leave, from darkness into the light, to the path of the Almighty, the One to whom all praise is due, to God, to whom all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth belongs. Woe to the unbelievers; for theirs will be a severe suffering. These are the ones who love the life of this world preferring it to the life to come, and who turn others away from God’s path and try to make it appear crooked. They have gone far astray.” Al-Qur’an Suura Ibraahim 14:1-3Continue reading →
I have collected these piece of writings from my page which I was writing in six series both in English and Afan Oromo languages. If you see any grammatical flaws,pardon me since English is my third language. Enjoy reading…
Marriage is important life event which is foundation of society. When this foundation can’t take deep root, society loses its identity and destined for destruction. So how can we preserve marriage life from danger so that nation may prosper as a whole? Continue reading →
1. Having fear of Allah and knowing Him– Taqwaa(fearing Allah) is key of happiness and success. Through taqwaa you become an obedient servant of Allah. Taqwaa repels you from evils and attract you to the good deeds. Having fear of Allah is the key to peace of mind. To convince ourselves this, we don’t need to go further and deeper study. Just look around you or yourself, how you are influenced by desires. When you are alone and have the ability of doing evils, what can hold you back from these evils? Nothing can hold you back, nothing can save you from the consequences of your evil action except taqwa. So by holding you back from evils, taqwa saves you from torture of mind,losing peace of mind. How many people by not able to control their lust, they fail to pit of destruction? Continue reading →
This life is a place of test and trail for human being. It is a place of sowing good and bad deeds. We may encounter many tests and trail in this life although there is difference of their levels. In this life there are both success and failure. There is no one way. We should believe in both success and failure. In this life no one leads only life of success or failure. Failure in this life doesn’t mean end of your life. Rather, it befalls to you to teach the meaning of success. From failure you get experiences that leads you to success. From failure you learn many lessons if you give proper attention rather than crying. You say to yourself ‘What is wrong with my actions, let me analyze; if this way doesn’t work let me change other way.’ The more you device the new ways, the closer you are to the success. But if you get upset by your failure and don’t try to change the way, you would hold yourself back from success. If you feel inferiority due to failure and cannot move forward, you change nothing. Our main problem when we fail in some aspects of life or possess some defects, we feel inferiority rather than changing that problem or defects. Our focus is on failure or problem not on solutions. Many things can be a cause of failure. Among these; Continue reading →
Last week we heard rape and cruel killing of university student called Özgecan from Turkey. According to the news she was getting to her home in the evening. When all passengers get out of Minibus, she was left with a driver. So Satan kindled the known desire. It motivated him to rape her. Not only to stop there, it went so further that it made him kill and burn her.
Have you looked how satan plays to human beings?
Past is passed never to return. Let us take lessons from the past to elevate our life. Learning from our own and other’s mistake and not repeating it takes us to perfection.
1. What beautiful words when Our beloved Prophet(SAW) says “Beware of being alone with women. By the One who has my soul in His(Allah) hand, a man is never alone with a woman without Shaytân coming between them. It is better for a man to press up against a pig covered with filth than for his shoulder to press against the shoulder of a woman not lawful for him.” So look! She was in mini bus with him. Satan tempted him to do this cruel act.
2. Imam al Qayyim(May Allah have mercy on him) said that there are three origins of sins. Polytheism(worshipping other than Allah), obeying anger and obeying lust. Look how these things lead humanity to destruction. Polytheism is the greatest injustice on the earth. Man obeys his lust through unlawful ways. If his desire is not met, his anger overwhelms him. The Imam added that anger leads to killing and obeying lust leads to adultery. Keeping ourselves away from these leads us to happiness both in this world and Hereafter.
3. Islam ordered women to wear hijab.
“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” Surat Al-Ahzab 33:59
Through hijab woman becomes a real woman. Otherwise, everyone tries to play to and ridicules her. Hijab makes woman pearl and queen. She is feared for her hijab. She doesn’t expose herself to harm. It is said that this man had a knife in which he slaughtered the girl. He might study her before he intended to do so. Dear sisters don’t throw yourselves to destructions by your own hands. Don’t share your photographs on social media. If you fear Allah and respect yourselves, so does Allah honor you in man’s heart. Otherwise, having fooled yourselves by Western propaganda, you never escape from rape and destruction to your life.
4. Evil is done at night more than a day. Satan disperses at night to cause more corruption in the land. Dear sisters don’t trust electric lights and police. Don’t go out at night alone. Don’t expose yourselves to harm.
May Allah guide us to His true path of salvation and happiness.